A list of grants that are available to organisations such as ours.
- Support mental health awareness and early intervention to help people understand how to stay mentally well
- Increase opportunity for individuals to experience meaningful connections that enhance mental wellbeing
- Help people access mental health support activities at a local level
Love Water, Hunter Water
February (& October?), $10,000.
- Boost community groups and organisations to identify and solve water conservation issues through practical solutions and projects
- Inspire local schools, community groups and other organisations to undertake activities which tackle local environmental issues, to help protect and enhance our natural environment
- Enhance liveability, diversity, inclusion and innovation in our community
Youth Action Project Grant Scheme
Grants between $5,000 and $20,000 (a total of up to $950K inc. GST) to projects that support young people (15-24 years) as they navigate and recover from the COVID-19 period.
AVID Community Sponsorship and Grants Program
This program aims to offer a range of grants (up to $10,000) each designed to help communities prosper, with a focus on promoting local growth and regional sustainability. It offers a range of sponsorship and grants every year across Australia.